Occupational hygiene is about the understanding of potential hazards and risks in the workplace, evaluating the associated levels of risk and putting procedures in place to control potential health hazards, to ensure worker health and well-being is protected.
We must have accurate data to evaluate the risks and put in place ways to measure these risks.
“What we can’t measure, we can’t improve”
Occupational Hygiene services we provide:
- Environmental Noise Measurement
- Food and Beverage Production
- Indoor/Outdoor Air Quality & Bio Aerosols
- Waste Management
- Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments
- Quantitative Fit Testing